planta baja
When you enter the house, you are at once hugged by the walls and pulled into its far away light. La Casita is only ** m2 (##sq ft) wide, but ** m2 in length. The sunny patio grows the space.
You can see it, can't you? A tall black fridge, an oven and a sink along the wall. White plaster shelving below and unique artisan tiles, may ash-green or berry or lapiz or honey?
I love the alcove. Pizza oven? Pastry shelf?
Go down a few steps and you are in what will be the kitchen...
You can see it, can't you? A tall black fridge, an oven and a sink along the wall. White plaster shelving below and unique artisan tiles, may ash-green or berry or lapiz or honey?
Then there's the ground floor patio. The personal graffiti, while charming, will have to go.
I should be overwhelmed looking at this, but I can only be excited for the possibilities! A sun-lit patio with tables and chairs, a tile floor and plants hanging from the wall....like this...
This wall is the oldest part of the structure and records (still be to confirmed) state it dates back when the village was founded in either 1279 or 1286. Sant Blai is one of the oldest streets in the town of Pego, so it is very likely from the 13th century after the Christians reclaimed the land from the Moors. The first settlement letter was granted by King Alfonso III.
Standing in the patio, I glance towards the sky and see this. I don't love the glass blocks, but gasp at the sight of the blue sky beyond the floors above us.
This blue tile room is cozy and tells us it was a bathroom judging from the square shower foot print. May crash back wall and install a large window? Tile is definitely coming down!
So much could happen here. I am grounded in the enormous work to be done while dreaming wildly of the beauty imagined.
Comments
Post a Comment